Friday 21 May 2010

Weekly pnl review

Had a good couple of weeks with a gain of around 2% putting me up just over 6% for the year. Given I have been around 50% cash for most of the year and far too early in a couple of trades I am happy with this. Only change was that I trimmed 25% of my TLT on Thursday in anticipation of the fear dissipating a bit on Friday and reduced short Cable by about 15% today as the dollar looks like it is pausing and it seemed a good time to take a little bit of profit.

Not planning to do much next week unless there is a strong move. All the stocks on my watchlist all look much too expensive. Unlikely to add to shorts unless we get a weak melt up in the early part of the week which might tempt me to at least reduce longs and maybe add something on the short side.

I may also cut my short GBP a bit depending on how DXY looks Monday/Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment