Friday 26 March 2010

Banksternation weekly pnl review

The Banksternation portfolio was up around 0.5% for the week. Closed my PSQ (short QQQQ) position last week after feeling too much cold steel in the melt up. My 2 core equity positions both performed well on broker upgrades but my TLT position (16% of the book) took a hammering on Wednesday and Thursday. I added slightly to it at 88.75. Counting my gains and losses in GBP, while investing in various currencies has slightly flattered the portfolio but after 2009 I will take my gains wherever they come from.

2 comments:

  1. Cold Steel !! An LB classic has gone viral... we are honored.

    Good luck with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honour is all mine to have you come by my blog. Am a massive admirer of both your market calls and your Northern sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete